Shipping, Deliveries & Returns
The Killarney Art Gallery delivers to IRELAND – UK – EUROPE – USA & CANADA – AUSTRALIA.
We endeavour to dispatch on the same or next working day where possible. Paintings are packed in bespoke wooden shipping crates/EPS liner – these orders will take 2-3 days longer to despatch.
- Killarney Art Gallery use An Post, DPD, FedEx or TNT for all deliveries.
- Inclusion of any product on our website is not a guarantee of it being in stock or indeed available at the time of ordering. Paintings are unique items and whilst we do endeavour to update gallery sales to our website as soon as possible situations beyond our control may occasionally result in an item being unavailable at the time of an online order. If there is a problem with availability we will contact you within 24 hours of the online order being made.
- Contact email@example.com, or by telephone on +353 (0)87 276 7999,
- If you are returning any goods for exchange, we are not responsible for the carriage back to us or the postage back to you again, please consider this when changing your mind.
- All returns must be organised within 21 days of receiving your order.
- Goods may only be returned undamaged, so please take care when you inspect them (this also includes the packaging). You must ensure that you return the original undamaged packaging along with the items for return.
- Nothing in these conditions affects your statutory rights as a consumer. The card used for the purchase will be credited with the original purchase amount (less any delivery charge paid where appropriate).
- You will be contacted to make arrangements for any necessary refund to be issued. Once the refund has been processed, please allow up to 4 days for it to appear in your bank. During Christmas please allow up to 14 working days for refunds to be processed.
Please note that if items are being returned they should be returned by recorded trackable delivery from your post office / courier as we reserve the right to refuse a refund if an item is lost whilst being returned. Any item bought online can also be returned in store within the terms and conditions of sale, just remember to bring along your receipt. Please note that returning goods is the responsibility of the customer (until we receive the goods) and the cost of returning goods must be covered by the customer.